rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Quote: (11-22-2018 09:32 AM)Xenophon Wrote:  

[quote] (11-22-2018 09:27 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

(11-22-2018, 01:30 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  But once again, he was a) White and b) Christian, and as a 2nd class world citizen he clearly was [fill in derogatory adjective of your choice]

Chau was white? Dude this is some sort of Chinese or Korean-American missionary.

Otherwise, I agree with your sentiment. It was foolish mistake but those on the thread laughing at him or saying that Christianity is not a pillar of the West are the same kind of Black Pillers who say the West cannot be saved and that Game is too hard in [insert current year]. These are not the people who can help us turn this boat around (no pun intended).

You got me on this one. Guess it sounded too much like a the type of white middle class religious zealot that usually puts himself/herself into these types of situations.

I wish his courage and beliefs would have been channeled into a more productive direction. What also gets me is that his parents would let him do this, but again I probably don't know the whole story.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread