rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Quote: (11-22-2018 11:08 AM)Horus Wrote:  

It must be fascinating to find out what they think about their place in the world. Imagine, you're an isolated tribe on a tiny island with no direct contact with the outside world. Yet you know something about it - you've seen fishing boats, enormous gleaming military vessels, helicopters, airplanes, coca cola bottles and fishing nets that wash ashore. You've heard the stories passed down through the generations about tribes from nearby islands who were wiped out by strange foreign creatures. You are aware of other humans (are they humans or something else?) who possess fantastic unexplainable powers. Yet none of them dare set foot on your land, and the ones who come close seemingly flee at the sight of your painstakingly handcrafted military hardware. Are you blessed and protected by the gods? Do you possess magical powers which terrify these strange alien beasts? With the knowledge you have available, the only rational conclusion is that are the most powerful group in the world and that you sit at the top of the food chain.

And I'll bet that these guys are physically and mentally among the healthiest on the planet, with a completely natural diet, natural sleep patterns, abundant leisure time, no artificial stresses etc. I know that if I were transplanted into their world, I wouldn't last more than a month. Yet I can't help being slightly envious of their lives.

Usually people who wash up on deserted islands either die of starvation or become near anorexic. Actually how these natives stay fed is what I am curious about. They probably do have potatoes or something deep in the forest. Or they are fishing for most of the day (which means not much leisure time and might also explain why they're so quick to intercept foreigners).

Messages In This Thread