rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Boy goes to isolated island to teach about Christianity and love of God - Gets killed

Quote: (11-22-2018 06:55 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I am glad that an untamed wild tribe exists somewhere still in 21st century and the idea that another generic Christian preacher tries to convert them into some more generic altar boy NPCs disgusts me.

In the old times when the term NPC was nonexistant due to non-existance of video games and even computers - they used the term - sheep. What can be more poisonous to soul then to become sheep willingly and to spread this disease like a zombie? Maybe only becoming a suicide bomb NPC.

"I come from the lands that have embraced Christ, our Lord and saviour."

"Cool. How's that working out for you?"

"Uhhhh. We're having some difficulty with those who have strayed from God's way."

"Safe to say then that your faith has either given you such calamity as you face or been powerless to prevent it?"

"I see Spooner got here first."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread