rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BC Money Laundering in Real Estate Anonmyous Tip Form Ripe for Conspiracy Theories

BC Money Laundering in Real Estate Anonmyous Tip Form Ripe for Conspiracy Theories

Anyone want to join me in submitting every conspiracy theory you can think of? I’ve already submitted Nazi gold and the Illuminati. The BC NDP government is trying to blame the whole housing price increase thing on the past government not monitoring illegal money (which probably increased prices by 1% maybe 2). So submit your theories! The best of mine are below. Btw I just noticed this is for money laundering in general with a focus on real estate.

https://feedback.engage.gov.bc.ca/461797?lang=en

“Nazi gold stolen from Jews is distorting our housing market. We need to stop germans and their descendants from illegally immigrating and patrol our waters for U Boats.”

“Aliens from Mars are pushing up housing prices by selling their Martian gold in Vancouver and laundering the proceeds through our housing. ”

Messages In This Thread