rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest maybe?

Budapest maybe?

Quote: (11-20-2018 02:03 PM)rochdilol Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2018 01:55 PM)Thor Wrote:  

I´ve spent a lot of time in Hungary. If its the local girls you are after maybe its worth checking out some of the 2nd tier cities. Debrecen is the 2nd largest if I remember correctly but it has a huge foreign population due to its international University so being foreign is nothing special there. If I was going there now, I´d check out Pécs for an example.

Is it right that it BP becomes more a destination for sex tourism?
I don't know if can go to Pécs or Debrecen because I mostly do night game and don't know if I will find a lot of bars where to go

BP is one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Europe. Regardless of when you go, but especially in the summer, it will be packed with tourists. I have never noticed any rampant sex tourism there, it is no Kiev. Just manage your expectations; online game (tinder) is probably the worst I have seen in any European city and no local girl will be impressed with you being a foreigner. There is still plenty of fun to be had simply because of the large number of people out on any given night.

Messages In This Thread