rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Most Girls Can't Fuck

Quote: (12-11-2012 10:00 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

What hurts the most is when you get a really hot girl, you are thinking "I am going to have the best sex in my life" then she turns out to be a fucking fish. Proceed with Bang, Bust, Get the fuck out of my house.

Now I do believe you can train a girl, I'm going to work on my next experiment with a 7 I am currently fucking. I will report back with techniques used and progress.

She is currently not that bad, but not a sex god either. I already taught her the proper doggy style position. She was not placing her legs correctly. She was placing her knees further back than her ass. It was hard to pound her doggy. I thought to myself, this girl has probably had anyone tell her how to do things because most guys will be intimidated and not wanting to piss her off. Well I am not most guys. I told her "put your legs up further more and your ass back a little more". Before you know it I went in and busted 5 minutes later all over her back. It was magical, the perfect ending to her first training section. Her future partners can thank me later.

If a woman truly likes sex, but is just inexperienced, you can open her up and teach her some things. As she gets more comfortable with you, she can let herself go. Some chicks aren't really into sex, so they just lay there and let you do your thing. Not a lot of hope for those. It's been said here before - many guys would rather have a very enthusiastic 6 or 7 than a hot looking 9 that can't fuck.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread