rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playboy Features a "Gender fluid" Male Faggot Actor

Playboy Features a "Gender fluid" Male Faggot Actor

Quote: (11-20-2018 01:28 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

I nearly got in on a lifetime subscription to Playboy back when I was about 15. But, around that time, I also took a course in ethics in which we dissected the "Playboy Philosophy" as written by Hefner. A serious analysis of what he actually thought and how he intended to use the Playboy empire turned me off to the whole thing. I have been hoping for the destruction of the company ever since.

I always laugh when I see "old school" guys talking up Playboy and how great things "used to be", without realizing that Playboy was one of the cultural leaders in the decay of Western values. And I'm not talking about (specifically) encouraging female promiscuity or anything like that. Playboy, along with other publications like Ms. Magazine (cough, CIA, cough), were at the forefront of pushing feminist propaganda. The magazine (and associated properties like Playboy.com and the various Playboy channels) has consistently, since inception, been used as a mouthpiece for all manner of "progressive" and "liberal" thought leaders. Playboy was never "old school".

They have already featured a tranny centerfold. Now this. It will only continue, as it has, from the beginning. We've seen recent pieces from GQ that echo this sort of fuzzy sexual confusion. It's all the same.

All "men's magazines" have been compromised of their original position or were established as a front to begin with. Playboy, GQ, Esquire, Men's Journal, Men's Health. The list goes on. If you subscribe, cancel. If you buy it at the checkout, skim the articles and put it back. If you visit the website, use an ad-blocker. These magazines are all compromised.

Obligatory:

[Image: They-Live-sunglasses.jpg]

Truth.

I have a free subscription to Men's Health. Just about every issue they have some faggotry in it, including AIDS drugs and how to be a "healthy homo", blah blah blah. Wouldn't pay a dime for, I save them only for the fragrance samples and coupon inserts. Esquire is also run by total fags, they've run something like 10 straight issues about #metoo, not a single issue about false rape accusations. They also have featured lots of neocon Never Trump bullshit and Muh Russia!!!! nonsense. Fuck that noise.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread