rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian man gets his pick of 30 women

Indian man gets his pick of 30 women

Quote: (11-28-2018 05:29 PM)Laconian Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2018 03:23 PM)TutorGuina Wrote:  

At what moment her ass appear? I want to evaluate your opinion but no way I'm watching all of that

I scrolled through her instagram in search of tits & ass. Just found a couple of pics in jeans. Looks pretty thick and decent considering that she's been on the road for so long. Also one pic in leggings somewhere there but not with ass.

Girl's a natural looker no question about it. Not my problem the fellas up above have Tito Ortiz's taste in women. To each his own.

Bruh, come on.

Here's a picture of her looking "thick." It's called LAYERS.

Here's a picture showing pretty clearly she ain't thick at all.

Here's some tight fitting snow pants on her and you can see she ain't thick and she ain't got much if any of an ass.

Longjohns and baggyish jeans, no plump rump to be seen.

You're telling us this very cute, MAYBE pretty chick with flat ass and flat chest is not only younger looking but also looks better than most women you've seen Dan Bilzerian with? More natural looking sure absolutely, but younger AND better looking?

I could prefer flat tit and flat assed chicks and I'd still find far more attractive and younger looking girls in Dan Bilzerian's harem than her.

This girl is 27!

I'm not a Dan Bilzerian fan nor a fan of fake tits/asses but damn dude, kaotic's GIF is spot on for you:

3rd picture in on his instagram and she's not only younger but far more attractive.

Yep

Yep

Oh here you go, found him with a real old chick

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread