rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian man gets his pick of 30 women

Indian man gets his pick of 30 women

Quote: (11-27-2018 03:22 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 05:32 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

@Jaxon

couple hundred Million sub cultures huh? So 1 subculture for every 5 people. For sure man, you don't know what you're talking about. India is a diverse place but its not nearly that diverse. There is still a prevailing culture don't play the "everyone is different card"

You met the guy? Doubt it. He is top 5% for sure. Probably top 2%. Well put together, handsome, not weird about race stuff, has sense enough to pick.diversity hoes to avoid bad press. I never, repeat never meet Indians like this dude. Out of the 100s I've met, not one was well adjusted as that guy. Which is not a high bar if I'm being honest.

For Indians in the west, yes he is 2%. Most Indians here are shipped in nerds who take less money than white men.

I've known one Indian who was more normal than this guy. He was a friend growing up, genuine bad boy, heavy metal guitar player. Did quite well with white and Latina girls.

I live in a building of FOB hb1 Indians. Complete nerds (and occasional snitches.)

Have you actually met Indians who grew up in the USA? totally different than the type you are describing. Depending on where you are in the USA there are a lot of these other areas are mostly the IT types from India.

And I don't think this guy is 2% at all. Well if you are comparing to all Indian IT guys then yes, but there is a way bigger demographic in the USA.

Messages In This Thread