rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robert de Niro in the news = shooting

Robert de Niro in the news = shooting

Quote: (11-21-2018 08:19 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2018 04:27 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2018 07:36 PM)dfw1 Wrote:  

I believe this is it: thread-48360...pid1887381

Yes this is the one, thanks for referencing it

Just noticed this conspiracy theory isn't just calling for a typical incel shooting, it's calling for a false flag shooting, like the big one in Vegas, where it looks like an MK Ultra asset straight out of a Bourne movie was activated. This doesn't seem to have happened this time, but who knows? This weekend's shootings seem to be ordinary guys who cracked, but who's to say what actually made them crack, and how many people they were actually intended to kill?

Anonymous Conservative constantly talks about how he thinks the Cabal has comprehensive surveillance of large numbers of people, and they have a massive number of these MK Ultra operatives ready for activation all over the place.

He recently said he thought he was under the same kind of attack as the US embassy in Cuba, where they used microwaves or ultrasound as a hidden method to drive peoples minds and bodies into an extreme, chronic state of stress. He notes other cases where this appears to have happened, such as Glenn Beck. These same methods might be used to drive some shooters over the edge.

Now Anonymous Conservative's website is gone after posting his usual update yesterday morning. Maybe he was getting too close to the truth, so they pulled the plug

Just another reason I love living in the sticks.

Very hard to inconspicuously park some bullshit "Flowers By Irene" van in a street where I know who owns every car.

In the city nothing goes unseen, but in the country nothing goes unnoticed. There's an extremely important difference.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread