rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (12-11-2018 04:41 PM)corsega Wrote:  

So we should just discard all this data entirely and believe... what, exactly?

All women are sluts, despite zero evidence for that side of things and a lot of evidence for what I posted?

I highly doubt many women are going to lie about their n-count on a private survey.

It took me a long time to realize that women lie very differently than men do.

A man will usually lie strategically, making a calculated choice to deviate from his own memories in order to achieve a goal.

When a woman lies, she has altered her own personal space-time continuum. In much the same way that consensual sex can be revised into rape, if she doesn't want to have fucked him, SHE DID NOT FUCK HIM. NOTHING HAPPENED.

This will not even be experienced as "lying", because it's just a natural part of promoting the version of themselves that they wish were true, that must be true, and is part of the reason they choke up like Windows Vista when they are confronted with the hard evidence. They are not fully prepared, psychologically, for the possibility that their own lie is not true, where a man would typically be planning for that because he knows reality still exists.

I guarantee, no woman tells the truth about vacation dick or that fat guy she blew for weed and concert tickets on an anonymous internet survey, because that shit DID NOT HAPPEN. Clicking it would be to acknowledge it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread