rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote:corsega Wrote:

In the 20-24 age range, over 60 percent of women (e.g. most women) have had between 1 and 4 partners: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5795598/

There is no way of knowing how many sexual partners people have had. People are known to lie about these things. The idea that most woman only have had between 1-4 sexual partners is ridiculous. Unless you count old people.

"normal looking men getting beautiful women"

It all depends on how you define "beautiful woman" and how you define "normal looking men".

Quote:The_e_man Wrote:

Quote:BadBoyGamer Wrote:

On other hand money and social status have little to do with attractiveness.

Social status, to some girls, can be KING when it comes to attraction. Especially the young hot party girls that are being picky on tinder. And status is certainly not a "beta bux" trait. Keep in mind, when I say status I am talking about the status that girls care about: popular, cool guy, at the top of the social food chain, with lots of fun connections. Not the department chair at the astrophysics society. And even then, the department chair of astrophysics has enough relative status in his little niche that he can actually be killing it as well - just not with the young party girls but obviously a much more different demographic of women.

I agree with you. I wass refering to something else. Might be using the wrong words by calling it "social status". I was referring to other kinds of "social status". Like indeed the head of the astrophysics club, manager of a company, doctor in hospital or the lawyer.

A soccer coach might have lots of social status at the local soccer club, but girls do not give one bit of a fuck about this form of status. Same for the CEO of a company. The guy might be having huge status inside the company, but once he enters a bar the bartender can be having more (from female perspective).

Usually the popular and cool guy on top of the social food chain, with lots of fun connections, is on the top because he displays the qualities I mentioned earlier.

Quote:The_e_man Wrote:

Physical attractiveness and status are tightly related and intertwined, and it's no surprise girls very much care about those two things when it comes to pure attraction.

I attribute all of this to earlier mentioned qualities. I highly doubt a guy can be physical attractive without having at least a subset of these qualities.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread