rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (12-09-2018 07:44 AM)zatara Wrote:  

That fact that Tinder is primarily based on looks is why its such a good reality check. Its the most honest feedback from large numbers of the opposite sex most men will ever get about how attractive they actually look. No platitudes, no easy let downs, no fake boyfriends to spare their feelings...just instant rejection if they don't meet the looks standard.

Looks are always the primary factor in real life too, you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Game, money, lifestyle etc are mitigating factors that come into play. But theres no getting around the centrality of attractiveness to getting laid. Its just even more immediate, and pronounced, on Tinder.

Sounds like you have been internet dating for too long and have not been outside much. There's a lot of anti-Game going on lately on this forum too. It's all about "looksmax" with these people, I wonder if this has something to do with gay culture getting mainstream.

Women respond to dominance first and foremost. Always have been throughout history, and so do all female mammals. On a medium where men compete on looks (Tinder), of course they are going to pick the best looking i.e most dominant ones. Fortunately, real life offers infinite avenues where men can be dominant and attract women.

Some of my lifting partners look like Greek gods, they are the ones flirting with chubby girls at the gym, or dating older expired women, because deep down they are about as dominant as a mouse and as exciting as a bag of rocks.

If you have never seen regular looking men getting beautiful women, you haven't really lived much at all. It's the norm throughout the whole world and history of mankind.

Messages In This Thread