rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (12-09-2018 07:32 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Tinder is a good reality check for most men.

I do not agree with this at all. Tinder is the opposite. It is primarily based on looks. And even then you better make sure that pictures are high quality. In real life many more factors are involved and looks is not the primary factor.

Besides, Tinder only has a small percentage of the woman population on it. The whole dataset is biased towards certain demographics.

That fact that Tinder is primarily based on looks is why its such a good reality check. Its the most honest feedback from large numbers of the opposite sex most men will ever get about how attractive they actually look. No platitudes, no easy let downs, no fake boyfriends to spare their feelings...just instant rejection if they don't meet the looks standard.

Looks are always the primary factor in real life too, you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Game, money, lifestyle etc are mitigating factors that come into play. But theres no getting around the centrality of attractiveness to getting laid. Its just even more immediate, and pronounced, on Tinder.

Messages In This Thread