rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (12-08-2018 09:07 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

With all due respect, that is impossible. A large part of your story is missing. Could be one or more factors:
  • You are overrating yourself. Possible, though from the photo you posted of your physique an 8 would be a fair rating if your face matched your body.
  • Your standards are too high. This is really common for guys I have worked with like you.
  • Your definition of "NOTHING" is wrong. I am a 6/10 guy with a maxed out profile in the worst market in the US for Tinder (San Francisco) and I get about a match a day. I only swipe on 6.5/10 girls or better. If you are truly an 8/10, you should be doing exponentially better.
I am happy to look over your profile over PM and point out the "unknown unknowns" you might be missing. I have worked with several guys of your prototype. There is always something they overlook. Usually several things.

I don't have high standards. Hot women aren't even shown to me the last time I checked, and honestly I don't even use apps anymore. They're not worth the time, IMO. Real life is far better to me.

Sounds like you're misremembering then, or your profile was "shadowbanned". If you're an 8/10 it's impossible not to be shown to hot girls, if you have a normal profile. Tinder literally has an Elo score that shows you to hotter girls, and shows you hotter girls, the more attractive you are.

If everything you have told me is true, you could download Tinder tonight, make a new account, and do well. I know, because I have run profiles with 8/10 guys as experiments, and they have gotten tons of matches with the free plan. If you care to try it out, go for it, and you'll see that something is not adding up with your story here.

Messages In This Thread