rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote:Jefferson Wrote:

Wow, she is honest about it then. She wants to be married to a guy she thinks is ugly and does not like to have sex with?

She is a bit of a special case. But yes. Above three requirements are more important. Obviously she wants a whole lot better, but finding a guy is getting increasingly more difficult.

The honesty is a double edged sword. She is honest to me, because when things go to shit with one of the "bad boys" she dates, I am the one who has to "resolve" the situation.

We guys seem to think that it is easy for a girl to find a boyfriend. Plenty guys desperate for it and be standing in line for it even. At least that is our perspective. But I do not think this is true from the perspective of a girl. All my sisters have lots of trouble with it in their own ways.

And my parents (never married) have never been in relations that involved attraction and desire. All was based around the practicalities of life. My mother married because she just NEEDS a man. Plain and simple.

The woman that went in relationships with my father all did it because of his money and practical reasons. Certainly NOT because he is attractive or because he makes for a good father.

To conclude I just say I do not mean this as all "doom and gloom". Just that many relationships seem to exist for more practical reasons. Sometimes it is just plainly about having companionship. Or for basic financial reasons, like paying bills. Sometimes people just NEED it. Like my mother who cannot function on her own.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread