rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote:corsega Wrote:

The idiots on TheRedPill subreddit don't understand this, of course.

Funny you say this. Only useful thing I found about the sub is the sidebar. Because it contains hyperlinks to some interesting reading material elsewhere. I also think 95% of people there do not know a thing about Game. Way too much anger anyway.

I consider the Red Pill to be just a bunch of (flawed and obscure) ideas and theories. However these ideas and theories do have some basis in reality. Rollo is the guy who describes these ideas the best and is most consistent.

Quote:Jefferson Wrote:

But I wouldn't extrapolate from the way your sister treated her bf that a woman who chooses a Beta is 'digusted' by him.

Yes, I agree.

It demonstrates however that a woman CAN have a boyfriend she feels disgusted by. And is still able to act and behave as if this not be the case. Or to say it while removing the extreme; She can have a boyfriend she is not attracted to. Or at least is able to be with a boyfriend she does not feel any desire for.

Quote:Jefferson Wrote:

Many unions with Betas last a lifetime after all, or longer than decades.

My grandparents be married for more than 70 years.

Quote:Teedub Wrote:

@BadBoyGamer: stop talking in Short. Curt. Sentences.

I hide behind fact that I am a non native English speaker and find short sentences easier to write than long ones. I am tempted to split previous sentence in two.

You will also notice I do not use contractions a lot. "I am" instead of "I'm" or "Do not" instead of "Don't". To me it looks ugly otherwise.

I also dislike the fact that "I" is a capital letter in the English language. It almost sounds arrogant. It took me a long time to not write "i".

Quote:Anchor Man Wrote:

For all of the guys commented here, have you ever told a girl to put her phone down in assertive, confident tone while looking into her eyes ?

I do have habit of telling girls to put down sunglasses. Not being able to look into her eyes annoys me.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread