rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Thanks Corsega, that is what I thought, for a cold approach it is more engagement of interest, affability, demonstrating high value, dress sense and so on that are more important.

However, you think that displaying Alpha traits to girls you already know is important?

@Badboygamer

Yes, fear and desire both need to be conquered, or harnessed as it were. Can take a lifetime, usually does.

You certainly have a point there are very few Alphas. But I wouldn't extrapolate from the way your sister treated her bf that a woman who chooses a Beta is 'digusted' by him. How could they live together for many years if that were the case, how could her pussy get wet when they fuck if that were the case? Probably most women lust after an Alpha but also are not disgusted by their Beta.

To say women don't want Betas at all, they just want them because they need them, I don't know, it's a bit extreme. Many unions with Betas last a lifetime after all, or longer than decades.

Messages In This Thread