rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (12-05-2018 05:53 PM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Yes, only the opinion of females count. Yes. We want to have sex, cuddles, babies and relations with them after all. When we talk about Alpha/Beta it is about the dualistic nature of female sexuality. About her perception of you. How badly does she desire to be pounded by you?

Attraction might be the wrong word to use here. But woman are generally not attracted to Beta males. It is more a trade deal. As I somewhere else wrote in this topic (quote and link below). I put it a bit simplistic, but it should make it clear. Hopefully.

I actually liked your earlier distinction of Alpha men just getting women for nothing, as it were, whereas Betas have to negotiate for it.

It is a nice, simple idea, a beautiful theory.

However, it's not the case that women are not attracted to the Beta man THEY choose. They may negotiate, but if they get what they want the pussy still gets wet.

Equally, a woman may be dying to fuck an Alpha but he'll still have to "perform", bring the goods to the table.

In their own nature they are very different animals though, LTR and casual sex. As soon as the woman has had the Alpha for casual sex, if he were to enter the LTR zone the negotiation would start with him as well, I suspect.

Messages In This Thread