rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote:Quote:

but I will also interrogate the facts and assertions presented.

Always be skeptical, always ask questions, always be prepared to change mind.

Or are you talking about the 80/20 thing being the obscure redpill idea?

Consider the whole Red Pill to be some obscure internet thingy. The subreddit actually got quarantined.

I'm sure that if asked, any guy would want a harem of 10s attending to his every whim. But the reality of the effort involved, question of ulterior motives, and the natural upper limit of ones potential keeps men more realistic.

Yes. Most men dream about a harem of hotties. Most men also will deny this dream, especially in the presence of woman. For in their mind this dream is something to be ashamed about. And something utterly unrelistic. However many guys on this forum know that with hard work and discipline many dreams can be made true. Including the dream of having a harem of hotties.

In a "perfect" world, from a women's perspective, they would only sleep with the top men.

Yes.

I certainly hope no one thinks it's literally 20% of men sleeping with most women.

This makes for an interesting argument. I say 20% of men have the potential to sleep with 80% of the woman. Or put it another way; 80% of woman want to sleep with 20% of men. To put it yet another way: You want to be in this 20%!

I'm a 28 year old virgin

I have been there. Movies been made about me. Internet memes exist about me. You can consider this the biggest problem you have in your life and it deserves your full attention to be resolved. Many people might say "Don't worry, one day you will find someone who will love you." Following such advice will only make things worse.

The punchline is that keeping up that same confident, joking persona gave me zero success. It was a palpable change in tone when I moved from just casual conversation to asking a woman out.

You can safely assume that this "joking confident" persona is a defense you are hiding behind. A defence used to hide your insecurities and fears behind. And girls are very good at picking up on such things.

And then we come full circle to the 80/20 thing: the small subset of guys that have the capacity to attract women naturally must have a fairly large intersection with those that "just need game."

A guy who is naturally good with girls does have no reason to learn about Game. Game is developed by and for guys like us. The ones that are not succesful with girls. It provides us with the knowledge and tools to "equalize" the situation. It takes hard work however.

I also notice a conspicuous lack of ugly PUAs with any success

Yad, Sasha, Torero, Krauser, Style, Mystery, Tyler cannot be described as "hot guys". Certainly not when they just started out. And Roosh looks like a hairy monkey to me. These guys are pucnhing far above their weightclass.

Put this together and that is what casts doubt on the actual effectiveness of game.

Game needs to be learned and practiced. Some guys only need a handful of tips and trics in order to be succesful with girls. Other guys need to do thousands of painful approaches just to "stop being fucked up".

If you want to learn how to talk to girls in an attractive way then you need to practice talking to girls. Same for sex. In order to learn how to pleasure a girl in bed you need to have sex. You cannot just read a book and "kablam" you become a ladiesman as by magic.

(I saw your thread about 'the rat,' but I'd like to see more than hearsay)

Most important lesson from the 'rat' is that he was a complete loser in every single way one can be a loser. He still got laid because he approached a great many girls. And one of these girls be stupid enough to sleep with him. If you try long enough, some girl be saying "yes". No matter what.

The most basic advice is something like this:

1) Go to the gym and work ass off. It has many benefits.
2) Eat healthy. Vegetables are good. Candy is bad.
3) Buy some books about Game (use search function to get a list).
4) Approach many many girls.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread