rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Look at Corey as an actor. In the video he acted out Chad qualities. Useful because now we have a video to talk about. For our purposes it is not important who the actor is. As long as we have an example of Chad on video. It is a whole lot cheaper than hiring a real actor to play Chad for us.

Chad Thundercock is as real as James Bond. They both are ficitonal characters. And just like Daniel Craig can display the qualities of Bond on camera so does Corey display the qualities of Chad on camera.

Chad and Bond are opposites in a way. Bond is a highly succesful guy where Chad is supposed to be a complete idiot. And both can be very attractive to all kinds of girls. Both can be considered Alpha males.

And this opposition is the point of the Chad character. To demonstrate that an Alpha male does not neccesary has to be a CEO, wall street banker, football champion or famous musician. He can be a guy working for McDonalds wearing sunglasses.

Quote:Jefferson Wrote:

"BadBoyGamer" >>
It goes even "deeper" than this. Alpha men do not exist. It is a fictional concept. You can not "be" an Alpha man.

I have to say I would agree with this, no matter which supposed Alpha Man I've studied, when you start scratching beneath the facade you inevitably find the beta underneath.

Both do not exist. Alpha and Beta are abstractions of qualities. Qualities that can be displayed by anyone. And these qualities and abstraction ONLY relate to sexuality for our purposes. Being a general of army and commanding a million men does not make one Alpha for our purposes. Only the sexual opinion of girls count.

And even if this general be banging a truckload of hotties this does not automagically make him Alpha either. These girls must desire to fuck him. From the bottom of their...hearts. If he pays for it or promises to not shoot them it does not count.

It does not matter how one displays these qualities. Only thing that matters is the result of attracting young and attractive girls. Whether or not you fake it, naturally do it or studied for it.

When he supposedly should have been Alpha-God fucking. He didn't. Seeing how Corey ticks will not be of help.

Nobody claims Corey fucks loads of girls. He could be virgin for all I know.

Quote:Oak Wrote:

How could he have changed his behavior in that particular video to make him appear more attractive to women?

He even created attraction in the female interviewer.

THAT's the point. That despite his Alpha behaviour and strong frame Corey is neither a sucess in life, nor a success with women.

There therefore appears to be a significant disconnect between the reality as we see it and the Red Pill theories churned out by people like Rollo Tomassi.

His frame was strong when the cameras where rolling. This provides us with an example of Chad on video. Rollo is not talking about Corey. He is talking about Chad. The fictional sterotype embodying a specific set of qualities. Qualities that can be defined as Alpha in the same way an apple can be considered a fruit.

The character of Chad might be a fiction. He is based on something real. The real version of Chad is not Corey! The real version can be found at many places. The sterotypical american football player is one. The douchebag without shirt and wearing sunglasses inside a nightclub is another. Yet another guy can be found living in his mothers basement having drunk parties all day long.

Finding good video footage of guys like this is a difficult task.

Quote:Shemp Wrote:

Where I think BadBoyGamer goes wrong is thinking these silly Belieber girls are quality and worth lusting after. They may be cheerleaders but, if so, they are the stupider lower class cheerleaders. The beautiful sorority girls who will marry Wall Street bankers never took Justin Bieber seriously, never took Worthington seriously.

Whatever floats your boat. I happen to like hot cheerleaders. [Image: cheerleader.gif]

Quote:StrikeBack Wrote:

he should not be lecturing us about Game.

This is not Game. It is Red Pill.

It (flawed as it is) provided a theoretical framework explaining male female sexuality. Bascially it explains why Game works.

Quote:corsega Wrote:

*sigh*

This is a circular argument with you guys, it really is. There's no point in even continuing. You don't get what we're saying. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'd propose we just acknowledge that we all probably agree with each other, but the medium of a forum post is causing a massive communication breakdown here.

Do not give up. We all aim for better understanding. And this topic provides for some interesting discussion.

Quick word about "Gymcel"

I do not know what "Gymcel" means. The word however makes me think about something:

http://www.returnofkings.com/36915/what-...experiment

How wonderful that Return of Kings (A Roosh production) has an article on this experiment. It is worth the read. Pay close attention to the part that talks about "The Beautiful Ones".
[Image: tdcs.gif]

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread