rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

We are not missing the point at all. We get it. You think Corey is an abstraction of an archetype, his behaviour and attitude are what matters.

The problem here however is that there is a disconnect with reality. Corey is not an abstraction. He's real. And despite his Alpha attitude in that video he did not have sex with an endless parade of girls that were hopelessly attracted to his Alpha frame. He married an ugly wilderbeest.

Strikeback said it best:

Quote: (12-04-2018 05:59 AM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

I did. The post is complete rubbish. Why would anyone use a complete loser who can't get laid as an example of a successful mentality? That's just retarded.

"Here look at this broke ass guy, he has not even two pennies to rub together and will never be rich but he has the wealthy man's mentality. You can learn from him to become rich!"

"Look at this fat tub of lards! He can't see his own penis and can't lift anything other than his beer mug, but he has the right mentality of an oldtime strongman! You should copy his attitude so you too can be fit and strong!"

"Here's Little Corey, he can't get laid at all, but he has the right mentality! If you copy his Alpha Buddha mindset, you can get hot girls!"

I think you guys are off your rockers.

Maybe, just maybe, it's not all about mindset, attitude and frame. Could it possibly be it's more complicated than that?

I think so.

Messages In This Thread