rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (12-04-2018 02:13 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2018 01:49 PM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

It goes even "deeper" than this. Alpha men do not exist. It is a fictional concept. You can not "be" an Alpha man.

I have to say I would agree with this, no matter which supposed Alpha Man I've studied, when you start scratching beneath the facade you inevitably find the beta underneath. A man can display Alpha type qualities at certain times, but at other times he will not. It is too much to expect it at all times. Even the mightiest of Silverbacks grows sick and is ultimately defeated by a contender. We see this in boxing as well. Alpha is a snapshot in time.

Quote: (12-04-2018 01:49 PM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

And at the end none of it matters. We do not give a fuck about these guys. We just want to know how to bang cheerleaders. And there is a lot to be gained by taking guys like this, tearing 'em apart piece by piece and putting 'em under microscope to figure out what makes 'em tick.

Quite possibly. But in the case of Corey Worthington it would appear he never did get to fuck the cheerleaders. He in fact wifed up a grossly obese, ugly female, at a young age. When he supposedly should have been Alpha-God fucking. He didn't. Seeing how Corey ticks will not be of help. Contrary to what Rollo Tomassi may have thought.

I'm beating my head against the wall at how much you guys are missing the point.

Corey Worthington doesn't matter. I don't give a fuck about Corey Worthington and which hambeasts he fucks or doesn't. He may as well not even exist as a human being.

The only thing that matters is his behavior in that video. That's it.

Messages In This Thread