rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (11-29-2018 08:53 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

No, it's not. It's not even close to that. Assuming they used good methodology it's representative of Tinder users and likely most dating apps like it. Considering that these dating apps are the most common way to meet someone (at least the lowest effort method), it's at minimum something to consider.

Your defeatist/negative attitude is not going to get you anywhere with women and certainly not all that far in life. I suggest you knock it off and try a different approach.

I don't get it. I simply don't like Tinder, not at all. How is it being defeatist/negative about gaming women?
I don't know about USA but here in Perú it's not the most common way to meet people, so I think it's not too representative.

I also am not desperate to fuck the 80% of women, not even the half. I don't care. I just care about certain type of women. And, at a point of my life, I needed to learn game, of course. I think that is wanting to approach something instead of being defeatist or apathetic about it. Don't you think?

Well, im open any suggestion.

Messages In This Thread