rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (11-29-2018 08:53 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Actually, it IS your problem if he misunderstands you because you are by your own admission not a native English speaker. If you'd said that in the beginning he would've likely asked you to clarify or at least had that context when replying. Instead, you used it as an excuse afterwards and called HIM arrogant.

The arrogant one is the one that has a poor grasp on a language and instead of letting the others know that, he tells them it's not his problem that they don't understand him. That's hugely arrogant.
Ive never called him arrogant and I said precisely that Im not fluent in english.

Quote: (11-29-2018 08:53 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

It would be more accurate to say that you started to learn game because you are not getting the girls you want. This is the same as for a guy who is not getting ANY girls and would settle for girls you wouldn't consider.

To say you would need to be paid in order to be in the top 20% of the guys that are getting the majority of the women is a fundamental understanding of the principle. I'll explain more below:

Quote: (11-27-2018 01:12 PM)Zoso Wrote:  

What is the proof that 20% guys are fucking 80% girls?

Fellas, even if I have a group of 100 random girls, most probably I would find hot and fuckable just 20-30, being generous.
So, I would not want to be in the 20% of guys that are banging not so pretty girls.

For this 4-6 girls, I would prefer P4P.

There have been good posts showing how we know that 20% of the guys are getting 80% of the women so I won't go into that further.

The very fact that you are talking about only the girls you would find hot and fuckable (the more attractive ones who have the qualities you desire) shows that you misunderstand the principle. The 20% of women that the 80% of guys are getting are by definition the lowest quality, foremost in terms of attractiveness, but also in other secondary qualities.

The reality is that the guys who are fucking the hottest but sluttiest girls (or that have some other quality you find a turn off) are likely a small subset of this 20%. Likely within the top 2-3% of the ENTIRE pool of men.

What you want to be is somewhere in that 20% but NOT in the very top who don't care if a woman has the qualities to be a good seamstress (or whatever quality you're looking for).

Think of it this way. You want to be in the top 20% of income. This means you're likely going to need to be working for yourself (such as a freelancer/contractor) or have your own business. Just because you choose qualities that are more important to you (such as flexibility of your schedule or long-term contracting/job stability) doesn't mean that you'd want to be in that bottom 80%.

Also, we do not advocate P4P here, so that's a bad idea to encourage in any way.
Well, I got finally your point. I muss admit I was wrong, although I really think that the figure is not so contrasted.. Thanks for making it clear.

Messages In This Thread