rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote:Jaxon Wrote:

Meanwhile, there are probably millions of men in America and hundreds of millions around the world who are in relatively satisfying relationships with women they're attracted to and love. This is not a tiny, "dark-triad" slice of the population, this is a very large group of men who have essentially achieved the impossible in the eyes of the manosphere. Most of them have probably never heard of the red pill or the manosphere.
there are a hundred posts about the 80/20 rule, hypergamy,

Billions of men are in a relationship with billions of woman. Nothing special there. Within the Red Pill this is not considered strange or impossible. It is precisely the way theory says it should be.

Hypergamy and the 80/20 rule does not mean woman only fuck the top 20%. Not even close. It also does not mean woman will not have relations with the bottom 80%. Not even close.

It also does not mean a woman will instantly dump her boyfriend or husband the moment Chad walks around the corner.

The "80/20 rule" (and this is just a number chosen because some number had to be chosen and this number has a basis in economics) more or less states that only a small amount of men can be considered to be "Alpha". While the largest part of men can be considered "Beta".

The same theory states that woman will have sex with both Alphas and Betas. And will have relationships with both (if possible). The big difference is that a woman STRONGLY DESIRES to have sex with an Alpha. While she does not feel this same strong desire for betas. She expects something in return for this sex. Perhaps she wants a hug, perhaps money, perhaps attention. Whatever. She be getting something in return.

A woman is looking for the best specimen of male. If she has the choice between two betas. She will choose the best one depending on her needs. If she wants more money, she be choosing the richest one. If she wants more hugs, she chooses the huggiest one.

However when she gets a choice between a beta and an alpha the choice is almost made by default. She be choosing the Alpha. However, sadly for most woman, most alphas are not that interested in a long term relation because they be able to get loads of woman to have sex with them. And loads of relationship choices. This more or less forces a woman to "settle down" for a beta.

To put it in most simplistic form:
Woman DESIRE sex with Alphas.
Woman NEGOTIATE sex with Betas.

And that is where the "Alpha Fux, Beta Bux" statement comes from.

The guy who explains this best is Rollo (Rational Male Blog). If I happen to say anything that does not line up with whatever he says then I am wrong.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread