rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

I get that the focus of the forum isn't necessarily on relationships, but they should be a big part of any conversation regarding game and sexual dynamics. The majority of sexually active people period are in relationships. Serious relationships are a huge dimension of interaction between men and women. A lot of manosphere truisms fall completely flat within the scope of serious relationships. As I've said earlier, the 80/20 rule fails when it comes to relationships. "Alpha fucks and beta bucks" also frequently fails when it comes to girls in relationships (who are not insignificant in number at all and probably outnumber women who purely want casual sex). I personally believe that a lot of manosphere ideology/talking points are centered around people's inability to form genuine bonds with women. Roosh's latest writings are full of bitterness against meaningless casual sex and lament how there aren't any good women anymore. This is also bullshit, as there are millions of men, even in the west, who in fulfilling relationships with so-called "good women". I am in one currently and so are many of my friends.

The manosphere was instrumental in getting a lot of young men off their asses and forcing them out of inceldom. Unfortunately, platforms like RSD and even this site teach a truckload of bullshit that needs to be unlearned in order to have a satisfying life.

The endless navel gazing about whether its 80/20, 95/5, 60/40 is a waste of time. What ultimately matters is what you are going to do to improve your situation with life and with women. Anything else is meaningless mental masturbation.

Messages In This Thread