rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote:Quote:

Moreover, you would be speaking to someone who has thousands of likes and offers for cock...

Thousands of pixelated and desperate cocks. And when she decides to meet one of them for real they turn out to be awkward socially and sexually inept cocks.

Then she meets some random guy who approaches her on the street and makes her smile for a bit. She be forgetting about those pixel cocks real quick.

It is funny. But most girls actually hate social media and smartphones even while they be on it whole day. They hate it because it is boring. They hate it because getting stalked by thousands of horny cocks. They hate it because it is replacing real human contact, something we humans are wired for.

It makes approaching a blast. Often girls get real excited when approached. It is increasingly becoming the ONE interesting thing that happens to her for whole week or even month.

Few weeks ago I approached a lonely girl inside an office. Right under nose of guys who work there and pay her salary. Guys who make considerable more money than I do. Guys who dress better than I do. Guys who look better than I do. Guys who are more social than I am.

Guys who do not know how to talk to girls.

Pulled her right away during her break while she was supposed to go have lunch with these jokers. Her phone be beeping whole time. She did not even look at it once. And all I did was walk inside (while I was not supposed to), ignoring all these guys and invite her for lunch.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread