rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (11-21-2018 10:23 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-20-2018 02:30 AM)Jaxon Wrote:  

At the end of the day, it's all a journey. I'm currently in a good LTR

Question, how complacent are you in the stability of said LTR? Complacency breeds white-knighting. Your viewpoint may suddenly change if your LTR goes sour in a particularly nasty way. From my vantage point, you've got a good thing going for yourself right now and making the mistake of lapsing into a bit of denial over red-pill truths, attributing failure to self-fulfilling pessimism rather than hypergamy. Expect the worst and hope for the best.

I get where you're coming from, but honestly, my rejection of hypergamy began long before my LTR. It happened when I got dumped by an FWB in favor of a guy she actually connected with. This guy was shorter than me, less muscular than me, didn't have "game", and wasn't socially connected, but she still went for him over me. At the time, I was in the best shape of my life, was experiencing great success in the game (6 lays in one month, most of which were from daygame) and had a good social life.

This proved to me that women don't operate on some kind of hypergamous ladder where they're constantly looking for a guy more dark triad and alpha than the last. I've regularly lost out on FWBs in favor of guys who were objectively less attractive than me. I fucked the shit out of these girls, but many of them chose genuine human connection over getting banged out by a "dark triad alpha" (I use that term extremely loosely).

Like I said, hypergamy definitely exists among a relatively small subset of women -- women who are constantly jocking to bang the highest status dudes in their environment. There are still many women who are more or less serial monogamists. Plenty are hot and plenty are relationship material.

Messages In This Thread