rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (11-19-2018 08:45 PM)Jaxon Wrote:  

Pretty much this, the notion of all American women being Machiavellian, hypergamous sluts is drastically overstated. And it deserves calling out, because it's an idea that can be seen all over the red pill/manosphere space. I especially dislike it because there are tons of impressionable young men reading this stuff. Game taught me some great lessons, but I also picked up a lot of bullshit from the community that held me back for years.

It pains me to think of all the beautiful women that I never gave a chance to because I read so much of this bullshit and let it affect my mind. Beautiful women that gave me the most obvious of chances and I wrote it off as myself not being good enough for them, that they were out of my league, etc.

It's only after I took a step away from everything and really observed my surroundings that I started to believe that it wasn't representative of reality. I nearly became one of those MGTOW idiots even though I'm very well put together.

Messages In This Thread