rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

You need to read that blog. I suck at explaining.

Quote:Quote:

I understand all of this from a hookup standpoint. I just don't get it for relationships.

Girls much rather be in a relationship with an Alpha. Sadly for them there are only few Alphas. Thus a girl has no choice but to settle down for a Beta. Do not confuse "Alpha" for asshole either. Or for a guy who cannot have a relationship.

usually aren't the stereotypical women who fuck alphas their entire lives and settle with a beta. They're just normal women.

Not all woman fuck around like whores. Most do not! Most do not even get a chance. Most girls be lucky to once in her life be fucked by an Alpha. However, do not be fooled either. This good conservative Christian girl can very easy decide to ride an Aplha cock or two. And you will NEVER EVER know about it.

They are just normal woman. Just normal people. And people do all kinds of things.

Female sexual strategy is dualistic.

Again. Read that blog.

I don't question that if you're not part of the 20%, it will be difficult to get laid, but I don't believe that you have to be part of the 20% to settle down.

You are right.

And forget Chad. He is not real.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread