rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from

Quote: (11-19-2018 12:13 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

I live in Chicago, downtown, and every time I walk outside, I see beautiful women with average to below average guys. Women that dress like models (7+/10) holding hands with guys with ZERO fashion sense, chubby, balding guys who don't work out. Wearing basketball shoes and snapbacks. These aren't young women either, I'm talking 25+. I see this DAILY.

You know how many "Chad" looking guys I see with beautiful women? ZERO. Let alone the amount of "Chad" looking guys that are actually out there. I pretty much never encounter these guys, and if I do, they don't live up to the stereotype. In my 6 years living in Chicago I've seen ONE dude that literally caused me to gawk and think in my head "holy shit that dudes a 10/10".

This entire concept that women are looking for millionaires with extremely high social status as well as 6'4'' Chad looking guys is completely foreign to me.

I know what it's like to be very attractive to the point where women will many times make the first move, and stare or try to talk to me to the point where it's borderline harassment. I don't doubt that for some guys, getting women is childs play. I have no doubt that online, this chad theory may play out.

But in real life, where are you guys getting this perception? I"m honestly curious because it's completely contrary to what I've experienced. I read online a lot and it's affected my beliefs a bit, but when I step outside it's like a complete 180. None of this stuff seems to be real.

I havent been to Chicago in years but I think you might be dealing with some selection bias. For starters, i'd bet the men you see with these women ranging from 7-10(though i find it hard to believe there are scores of 10s in chicago) all likely make significantly more money than the woman they are with. Like a whole lot more. Second, we frequently discuss on this forum how attractive men can be pussies when it comes to approach and often they take what ever scraps they are dealt because of their crippling fear of rejection. Granted their scraps are likely 7s but they aren't living up to their potential no matter how you slice it.

Messages In This Thread