rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Quote:Quote:

There does however seem to be an epidemic of entitled wait staff out there. Most sit down restaurants these days are crap. Not worth the experience, prices, or the attitudes.

Many of the women are bad not only as a customer, but to work with. But customers let them get away with it. They know there are guys who go there just to have some interaction with a cute woman, so they walk all over these guys.

The main problem is that they don't know they are at work. So they still expect to interject their opinions and preferences into any situation they can.

The best solution as a customer is to be a straight talking slightly dickish guy from the start so she thinks, "This one could cause me problems, I better pay more attention to him."

If you are nice from the start you get friend-zoned from the start because they are acting instinctively and forget they are at work. I have seen shit waitresses bring out the wrong order and then tell the guy to eat it anyway because it is better than what he ordered, or try to bum a cigarette from a customer she has been ignoring.

If the men don't check them, they won't do it themselves.

Unfortunately, if she has pre-cucked her manager, you are sunk.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread