rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Coffee Shop/Ice Cream Parlor/Burger Stand: Change for smiling, $1 if you make even a small attempt to be friendly or pleasant, otherwise nothing.

Taxis: 10%

Food Delivery: 10%

Waitresses at Serve-Yourself Buffets: 10%

Normal Waitresses: 20%

Bartenders (Cash) $1 for drinks under $8, $2 for $8-$15 range, $3 for $15+

Bartenders (Tab): 25%+ for excellent service/enjoyable conversation, 20% for normal service, 15% for rude/entitled attitude/bad service, 25%-60%+ for excellent service + getting me drunk + taking a couple items off the tab

Barber/Masseuse/"Personalized" Services: 25% for a satisfactory+ job, 20% for a bad job.

Movers: $5-$20 per guy depending on how big the move was.

Street Performers: $1-$5 if your act gets me to stop.

Bellhops/Valet Parking Guys: No more than $2 because I'd prefer to move my own shit 100% of the time and I hate you for existing.

Bathroom Attendants: $1 for every five pisses if you don't shove soap/towels in my face or try to turn my faucet on for me.

Beggars: Up to $5 for guys who hit me with a truly compelling story of why they need the money and at least appear not to be on drugs (<1% success rate)

Girl Scouts/Child Fundraisers: I don't want the shit they are selling, but if they can stop me in my tracks and are brave enough to make eye contact I always give them $1 because daygame is hard. #respect

Messages In This Thread