rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Should You Tip Waitresses?

Quote: (11-19-2018 01:25 AM)RDF Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

“Tipping never got a man laid”

BUT: Not tipping can get a man laid.

Lesson in there.

I'd really like to meet the ultimate dark triad alpha who pulled a hot waitress by not tipping her.

Hahah prolly a rare situation. The chick would truly need to consider said alpha's cock as being a sufficient tip in & of itself heheh.

Joke aside, it is customary to leave a tip in the USA for decent service. Be prepared to catch some flack or be looked at differently if you don't. There is a sentiment among service industry workers that cheap-ass patrons don't need to be patronizing their establishments if they are incapable of leaving a tip.

Generally speaking if I'm out on the town ordering drinks (not as often these days), the bartenders tend to keep the drinks flowing a bit quicker & more freely when they notice that I'm not slipping up on leaving tips as the night goes on. Lately I've been much more into BYOB swag / smaller intimate get togethers / hanging out with chicks in our own lodging, etc.

Messages In This Thread