rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do girls makeout with guys

Why do girls makeout with guys

Quote: (11-19-2018 11:30 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

If I got sex for every makeout at the club I would have hundreds and hundreds of sexual partners. Go to Brazil if you really want to be confused by girls making out with you then ghosting.

I have met a woman (She was an Miami 8.5)at a nightclub, taken her home that night , fucked her like a madman in every hole, spent the night with her and let her sleep over, woke up and fucked her all day , smoked out and chilled before sending her home in an Uber- She never returned my text.

I met a hot bitch in Wynwood (a solid Miami 7 with a fake ass) with her own place. She took me there and we had sex as soon as we got there. After a couple hours she had to "meet friends" at club E11even at 5 am so I took Uber home. She did not return my text.

I was with two RVF members in Atlanta last year in Buckhead on a Saturday, a cute little 6.5-7/10 bought me shots and took advantage of me later in her friends apartment....... She did not text me back, I am so ashamed (#RVFtoo)

EDIT:I am not Iron Man Dark Triad, I am not ashamed to admit that I really wanted that Miami 8.5 to answer my text-That bitch was bad as hell.

The point is it is not the 1990's anymore-women are bigger whores than ever giving anal sex out like candy, making out is like shaking hands.

#RVFToo

[Image: banana.gif]

Hilarious

Messages In This Thread