rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 2

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 2

Quote: (11-19-2018 01:23 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Great post, but with all due respect, scheduling a second date on the first date screams thirst. Also, it doesn't weed out the maybe or no girls. Even if she doesn't like you, and has no desire to see you again, she's going to disingenuously agree to a second date if you press the issue on date one. It's never been a successful ploy for me. I tried it back when I was getting lots of flakes for second dates. No dice.

Well, it seems thirst to a guy which is irrelevant because I'm going by data here. I let the data speak for itself. And what are you talking about it doesn't weed out the no and maybe girls? You're on a date. If you're on a date with no girls, you need to learn how to screen better, no offense. And pressing the issue? “You know what... (long pause/build tension)... I honestly think you’re really cool. I want to hang out with you again.” What's so pressing about that? Confused.

If you're having an awesome date and there's chemistry. She will love to see you again. If you can't tell if there's real chemistry during the first date then there's a lot you need to work on. It's as clear as night and day if she's genuinely interested in hanging out again.

And yeah, you were trying it when you were getting a lot of flakes. Maybe your game wasn't as tight as it is now to pull it off.

Messages In This Thread