rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 2

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 2

Quote: (11-19-2018 01:00 AM)RDF Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2018 05:37 PM)MarsBlacc Wrote:  

3.5. Set up the second date during the first date

This can easily be combined with the above lesson. Seriously, guys, this is so crucial in getting repeat offenders on your rotation. All you have to say is the following during the first meet (usually want to do this before sex) but say “You know what... (long pause/build tension)... I honestly think you’re really cool. I want to hang out with you again.” She’s going to agree and probably have a big smile on her face. That’s when you set up the second date. Coordinate right then and there (the details)

You want to secure the second date for a few important reasons. First, she’ll think you want to see her again because you actually like her and not for the sex (which is why I said to say this well before sex). Second, you’ll get a lot less resistance when it comes to sex. Most of the time women won’t have sex with you the first night because they think you’ll never want to see them again. The statement is a pre-emptive strike to that hurdle.

Probably going to make a few more of these as they come to me. Hope this is practical enough.

Interesting. My experience has been the complete opposite. If I try to set up a second date or make it extremely clear that I want to see her again, it essentially signals an end to the first date (meaning no sex will be happening that night), and also makes me seem overeager. I've never had it work.

What I usually do is during the conversation, when we get into discussion about specific places/experiences, I'll make references to potential future dates. Ie: "Oh, you've never been to xyz lounge, we should go sometime, you'd enjoy it they make a great mojito *smirk*. In a half-serious tone. It creates a bit of comfort, but also keeps some of the mystery.

Oh, you're probably signaling the end of the date then. Don't overememphize it. When I say it, I say it as like it was apart of the conversation, if that makes sense. It's like you're chatting with your buddy to go grab wings with you. It's like it's not a big deal but there's a set plan.

Messages In This Thread