rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beirut 2018 data sheet

Beirut 2018 data sheet

Quote: (11-18-2018 04:02 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

+1 for the data sheet

I think Lebanese girls are hot...will definitely try to bang one in Lebanon or outside of Lebanon in the future.

Edit: how is the American University of Beirut for day game?

The AUB is basically a gold mine for cute/hot girls in the 18-25 range. It is like a mini city isolated by the big city (it covers a rather large area of Beirut). You will see hundreds of girls walking between classes most of them slim and petite. Very few chubby ones. Very few alpha males. Also a lot of girls sitting alone on benches fiddling with their phone or reading a book. I tried to approach such a girl by elderly chatting but it went nowhere. I could imagine that problems arise if you start mass approaching since you will soon start to be noticed by the other ones. So maybe go mass approach 1 day and come back 1 week later. The AUB is designed to have visitors so you will also see older tourists, families etc inside the premises with a visitors tag on (maybe).

The AUB is the rich kids university where the girls are flashing their designer clothes bought by daddy. Less than 10% of the girls wear a veil.

A few 100 meters south of AUB you have the Lebanese American University, basically on the other side of Hamra St. It is located on a steep terrain and is MUCH smaller than the AUB campus, however with lots of cute girls too. But due to its compactness you should be more careful. This uni is def not designed to have guests but I managed to slip pass the guards since I look young enough to be a student.

Sidenote: If you hang out just outside the two mentioned campuses in the morning and afternoon, you will have hundreds of these girls walking to the main entrances or leaving the entrances to be picked up by their parents somewhere else.

Then there are many more universities (towards the S and E), with almost no campus terrain, a larger fraction of veils, noticeable less designer clothes and less cuteness.

idane

Messages In This Thread