rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Balkan Country to Live in?

Which Balkan Country to Live in?

Quote: (11-26-2018 05:10 PM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2018 09:23 AM)ManX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2018 05:31 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2018 11:31 AM)ManX Wrote:  

I've been to both Cluj and Plovdiv, Cluj was by far the most interesting city for me, Plovdiv was rather sleepy. A lot of people remark that Cluj is a university city which is correct, but in particular sport hence there's a lot of strapping lads there, competition levels are high.

I wouldn't live in either city, out of those mentioned above I would choose Wroclaw
Haha i'm not moving to these cities for sex.

I just fancy a change and to live somewhere interesting for 6 or so months.

I think where I live next September, wherever I make home will matter more about meeting a woman.

What are you doing on this forum then Virgin boy??

You're an English teacher and you're not interested in women? May as well get a real job then!

I've had great success in the past, so all is well.

I'm giving you boys a chance to catch up [Image: banana.gif]

My two careers thus far has been as a teacher and a journalist. I know they're respected in England, but I don't know how other nations perceive them. I've taken a break from journalism for almost a year now focus on other things, but will return to that as well in the spring.

You've wasted our time already Virgin, this is a forum for getting pussy, not masturbation tips for foreign countries.

Nobody cares where you go, or about your jobs in England.

EXtending your celibacy by another year, you actually sound pleased.

Sad!

Messages In This Thread