rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Balkan Country to Live in?

Which Balkan Country to Live in?

Quote: (11-18-2018 08:55 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2018 11:21 PM)gework Wrote:  

An alternative is to live in Russia. You can get a 3 month business visa for Russia. Leave, get a 1 year one, then I think after that you can get a multi-year one. You don't need any valid business to get it. I was surprised at the ease of staying in Russia on visas and there aren't many places like that westwards.

US citizens can get a 3 year visa for Russia which allows them to stay for 6 months at a time, according the US Embassy website there only needs to be a one day interval between as well. I haven't personally tested mine beyond 3.5 months but have had no issues on the multiple entries I've made.

Someone could get paid much better than $20 an hour teaching English in Moscow with the right qualifications. Probably will make more than that just about anywhere to be honest, I know of non-native speakers who get more than that with private students.

As for Balkan's, realistically if you have a EU passport then the EU countries make the most sense as that greatly simplifies the whole visa thing. They're more expensive though in general.

Personally I found Montenegro to have the highest level of female talent, admittedly most of it imported, of these countries. The places the women flock to also tend to be a bit more expensive but it's not a big place so you could base somewhere cheap and just bus it out for weekends and the like.

Croatia's coast is beautiful but not sure you'll come in on that budget there as it's not a cheap place in any way really.

Albania is the obvious choice if money is the biggest question, it has some really beautiful places and is very cheap.

Romania is also cheap and nice, I really liked my short stay in Bucharest and even in the middle of Winter there was plenty of talent around, it's a very interesting looking city as well. Would be shocked if you can't find a nice apartment with fantastic internet that comes in easily under your budget and the food was cheap.

Can't comment on the other places as I haven't made my way there yet.

Is Croatia one of those weird countries where the capital city is actually cheap then small towns?

I've been to Zadar and split and liked both (Zadar was damn cheap too).

I felt Romania had the best looking women because they are both slav and latin in their looks.

Messages In This Thread