rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seville Hangouts of South Americans

Seville Hangouts of South Americans

Quote: (11-18-2018 09:21 AM)NP2017 Wrote:  

Listen Bell-end, clearly its been way too long since you got laid. You don't even know what an Expat is [Image: confused.gif]

I'm the Holder of 2 passports, and lived in 7 different countries as a working Professional for over 16 years, and lost count on the countries I've been to at over 50. I've also trained as a Life Coach, and received training in intercultural studies during my business degree, and when I joined one of the largest banks in the world, in their Hong Kong office. How about you Champ?

I'm also a Brit and its interesting how you are trying to give me language lessons.

Your response is just a reflection of the frustration and anger you are currently feeling in your life, in which a poster on a forum was able to trigger by writing something that you didn't like, or didn't 'fit' entirely with your world view. With this in mind, I think there's probably an element of 'control freak' in you, which you haven't yet addressed and has probably been the source of several failed relationships in the past, and rejections by women before relationship status was achieved.

I'd also say that in searching for answers for your own inadequacies, you found the 'manosphere' and Rooshs work, but the real work with you has yet to begin. The 'Inner Child' with you is clearly very hurt. Its OK to learn pick up skills, but unless your raise your consciousness and clear this trauma, you're still an Asshole, but just an Asshole but now with pick up skills.

Blessings to you 'Brother'

?? Holy crap! That was great!

Sucks he got banned; this had so much potential entertainment value. Just when I thought I was going to learn how someone can expatriate from a continent instead of a country... Bummer. But, he was English, therefore an obvious authority on language.?

Dang. The amount of "projection" that went into that post was incredible.

Messages In This Thread