rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bali VS Thailand

Bali VS Thailand

Hey guys.

A client of mine wants to go on a backpacking adventure, love tourist style. Last year I took a guy for two weeks to Thailand. We mostly went for Euro girls on Vacation, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, France, etc. I found most of the Islands were pretty good for this, with crowded beaches and lots of women, like Koh Phangan before the full moon.

Do you guys know if Bali is good for beach, daygame?

I am in my 40's and just not into loud clubs but love daygame. But this is a client and I need to be able to meet lots.

For example, Khao San road was great for helping him overcome AA, because he could still go direct, and a lot of patio, restaurant game. Unlimited options. Phi Phi is good for nightlife even if it's a shithole because there are just so many damn women. But the problem was everyone is there for one night only.

BTW I don't find Thai women particularly attractive. I'd take him to Vietnam as the women are way more beautiful but not many good looking euro babes.

We would go to Europe but it's winter, not good for DG. Meeting girls in day and then going out with them at night.

So how is Bali for this?

Messages In This Thread