rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Despite not being a "hustler", or even very active on the dating scene, I still felt some fatigue around a year ago, here is what I changed:

1. I started working a lot more on my SMV (not only for gaming reasons). I hope a high SMV will eventually reduce the need for "game" (here I mean "game" as in the over-analytical, almost cynical and life-sucking meaning of the word). Call me a narcissist but it is also a great feeling knowing that it is not some pro-boner charity thing if a girl were to go home with me, it is a decent deal for all parties.

2. When I go on dates now I do not say stuff that I think the girl wants to hear in order for her to fuck me. I just say whatever I want to say and see whoever is still around when I am done. I have basically adopted a "no vibe - I'm out" approach. If the girl is entitled or boring I just cut it short (or never meet in the first place if we are talking online). This will reduce the total number of dates for sure, but honestly sitting for hours listening to a super-boring girl at some Italian restaurant just because she has a nice body will make you question your existence eventually.

Messages In This Thread