rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Quote: (11-20-2018 04:38 AM)Noir Wrote:  

^^ Completely normal, it's like buying a new toy and throwing it on your bed after 2 weeks. It's like finishing that new video game and needing a new one because you're bored.

You keep doing the same shit and keeping it to the basic level of screening and looking for sex and you realize, there's little point in devoting the time and effort into it but you only realize this when you're good and it's no longer a challenge.

You can go for the higher, more elite women or try and bang 100. It doesn't matter because you're still triggering the same points in your brain. Once you relinquish the ego and its attachment to fucking women, then you understand it's just another itch you need to scratch.

Once you've scratched it hard enough, it's sore and turns in to a scab until the next itch.

edit for clarity: if interactions with women were on a 0-100 scale with:

0: meeting
50: sex
100: devotion/companionship/unicorn

You're constantly going from 0-20/50/70 with most women that you get bored of that.

Like the video game analogy, you can master levels 1-5 but if you don't get to level 6 or find it interesting, you just forget about it.

Expectation management with women is not talked about enough. I discussed this with a mate who got into the game shortly after me, in 2008 and he still expects intellectual conversations from women. This is an example.

Define what you expect before you start getting annoyed with them out of frustration for shit you haven't defined.

Expectation management is critical.

Guys should really have a mental note of the things that frustrate them the most, and consciously remind themselves that these things are a reality of dealing with dating and women.

If you consciously remind yourself, accept these things, and catch yourself within an interaction when an expectation comes back - you can very quickly reset, keep your cool/keep balanced, and even walk away if need be, and save so much emotional energy for the rest of the day.

Here's something that compliments that really well too...

Have some sort of passion project or thing going on in your life that you really enjoy or provides you predictable returns away from game.

I can't count the amount of times in the last 2-3 years I've gone straight back to working on business stuff (that I know will make me money and increase the future quality of my life) literally straight after filtering out a Tinder girl who was flaky, or meeting with a girl who didn't want to put out on the first date.

This stuff used to really piss me off sometimes because I looked at it like wasted time and I got annoyed at the girl for what I thought was her wasting my time.

But, if you expect these things as part of the dance from the beginning (and consciously accept you're putting yourself into the dance and that this is all part of it), you have your behavior prepared for it (to filter out certain behaviors from the girl), and you have a way to re-direct your energy to keep momentum going - it can be the difference between constantly get frustrated by things, and having things bounce straight off and saving mental/emotional energy.

Messages In This Thread