rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Quote: (11-18-2018 06:15 PM)chvrches Wrote:  

Fortis, i also started game at the same age as you, now 22. Im curious, after 8 years i do understand you're burnt out and bored of game, but when exactly during these 8 years did the most girls. How many years did it take you to be able to get sex consistently? I've been nearly one year in the game and i feel like my theory has expanded dramatically since i started. But the lay count hasn't gone up at all yet.

Game didn't really click for me until like 25.

I think if I could point to one thing that really helped my game solidify, it was befriending RVFers and going to meetups. Guys here are pretty cool if you're real about the fact that you're new. Also it's just nice to see people approaching and having fun like normal people and not like these weird approach robots that RSD seems to churn out.

I remember getting roasted by guys from the NYC crew for silly text game mistakes, but that ultimately helped me learn how to text and set up dates.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread