rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Quote:Quote:

I've got better things to do with my life than annoy a 1000 random women in a shopping mall in the hope of getting my dick wet.

As Kaotic said: "We're WAY beyond that, we're into lifestyles, travel, self help, money making, philosophical, political, etc."

Always suprises me when people say this kind of crap.

Plenty of guys who have their lives in order, but are pathetic when it comes to girls. Only way to get good with girls is to practice.

You cannot "lifestyle" yourself to be socially calibrated. You cannot "lifestyle" yourself to get over insecurities and fear. You cannot "lifestyle" yourself to stop being a virgin. You cannot "lifestyle" a girlfriend out of thin air.

Also funny how you use the word "annoy". Most girls I approach seem to really like being approached. It literally makes their day or week. One little compliment can make a bored and unhappy girl into a smiling and happy girl.

But I guess you are WAY above that: making a girl smile is for losers. Talking to girls is for low level guys. Sharing enjoyable sexual pleasures is for immature kiddos. Right?

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread