rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Quote: (11-15-2018 08:28 PM)MarsBlacc Wrote:  

2. Living with your parents kills your value, identity, and results

There's nothing more repulsive than a boy that's dependent on his parents. If you're living with your parents you aren't a man. Simple. You kill your social value because you’re dependent. It’s weak and pathetic. Girls who accept this from men aren’t usually high quality anyways. If you’re 18+ and still living at home, you’re losing at life. If you are doing it to save money, you’re basically a leech. Plain and simple. Move out and rely on your own resources.

There’s something you get from being completely independent that money can’t buy. It’s pride and responsibility. It changes your swag, mindset, and identity. It’s a natural passage as a man. I don’t care if you’re living with roommates (for now), just move out of your parents. Get away from mommy and daddy. Plus, you also want to live alone to have girls over for obvious reasons. Nothing more awkward than knowing your mom is overhearing you throw some poor girl’s back out. It’s not fun, I've experienced it.

Gonna have to disagree with you about this. I am going to school and live at home. I pay for everything in my life except rent and my phone bill. Most of the of the people at my university have most if not all of their expenses paid for them by their parents. You tell me who is the true leech.

I could count on 2 hands the number of times living at home has been a problem game wise.

Messages In This Thread