rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Im with Fortis. "Dating" gets fucking old after a while.

When you have the same routine, it gets boring after a while and you have to refresh.

If you use any online apps especially, you get used to telling the same fucking jokes, lines. Dating becomes like groundhogs day.

Frankly, a lot girls aren't all that different from each other, none of them are special snowflakes, so after a lot of dates, its like dating the same girl over and over again.

I'm getting older. I must have been on like a couple hundred "dates" (drinks) now. And frankly if I get no enjoyment out of it anymore.

I think the best you can do is take a break and focus not just on hotter girls but also ones you might actually like and enjoy spending time with. Otherwise, you're frankly just wasting a lot of your own time because you got to get your beak wet. I'm not saying to wife up. Just try to get some fulfillment out of it.

Messages In This Thread