rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Lessons I Learned About Pickup/Women After 8 Years Hustling pt. 1

Quote: (11-17-2018 12:27 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Another friend of mine said that it is an issue of quality and that I should strike at higher quality chicks, but for me it's more of a spiritual thing. Endlessly trying for higher quality doesn't really address the fundamental issue I keep hitting which is that I'm no longer in it because it's fun. The days of dressing up and being nervous for dates are over. I now feel like I'm sort of a robot. I have my game plan, I execute that gameplan, I pull or don't pull and I repeat.

Fortis I can relate, for awhile dates were the same game plan and execution to bang.

I definitely hit a plateau for awhile, so I cut mediocre dates short, I flaked more often, I deleted numbers, and moved on fast.

What changed is being more emotionally available to women and in turn it's made my dates more fun, gone into deeper conversations I don't think I'd ever usually go into (not political/sexual history/or religion).

I went on less dates, but the quality was higher, only catch 22 is you might get disappointed when you've invested into something and burns you, but I'd rather "feel" something than be a robot.

Hence where I'm at right now with actually being interested in a steady girlfriend, but the obvious elephant in the room is that I'm "unplugged", I've got plates, and I'm so used to not being monogamous.

I was never monogamous when in my last few relationships. I fucked around the side, yet my emotions/love were for that one main girl at the time.

So now I'm trying to figure out where I want to go, as there are more important and pressing things in life than women.

Messages In This Thread